Product update: Drag to reorder contact information, improved call bar and more bug fixes
We’ve updated the way you can organize the contact information for your leads, our call bar has been improved and we’ve killed even more bugs.
Let’s see what’s new.
Drag and drop to reorder contact information
You now have the ability to drag and reorder all the information listed for your contacts on your Lead page, including phone numbers, email addresses and URLs. This feature makes it easier for you to organize the contact information for your leads.
Below, we’re adding a mobile number to an existing contact and dragging it to the top. As a result, it is now the primary number.
Improvements to active call bar
- Added the ability to assign an active call to any contact on the current lead.
- Fixed issue where contact name was not showing up properly on outgoing calls.
- Fixed issue where call bar was not properly detecting new leads.
Bug fixes on search and reporting pages
- Fixed reporting pages producing incorrect search queries when used together with Smart Views including “or” conditions.
- Fixed an issue where searches with a large numbers of “OR” clauses might fail. Please note that if you’re searching for different values in the same field like this “key: value1 OR key: value2 OR key: value3”, you should use the “IN” operator instead like this: “key in (value1, value2, value3)”. It is easier to use and likely performs better.
- Fixed “this month” search keyword returning incorrect results in rare cases.
- Fixed an issue in Status Change Report where expanded sections were not reset when changing date range.
Native app 2.3.1 for Windows and Mac
- Updates the underlying web engine for improved reliability, performance, and security.
- (Mac only) Fixes an issue where the Close window couldn't be shared in screen sharing apps.
- (Mac only) Fixes an issue where you couldn't interact with the QuickLook dialog within the upload window.
Got any feedback? As always, we’d love to hear it. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to bringing you more product updates shortly. Subscribe to our blog to make sure you never miss a thing. Head to the upper right corner and leave your email.