Product update: Improved reporting, redesigned API docs, and bug fixes
We’re continuously working towards making Close a better platform for your sales team so that you can focus on closing deals, not doing busywork.
Here are the latest developments.
We understand how important reporting is in order for you to move your leads through the funnel and understand the health of your pipeline. We keep improving our reporting so that you can do just that.
Sent email report
- Improved open tracking. When someone replies to your email sent from Close, we’ll note that your sent email was opened even if the recipient's email client didn't display the tracking pixel.
But, we try to be smart about it and ignore automated replies like vacation autoresponders. This means open rates in reporting will be more accurate and help eliminate confusion.
- When you select a specific user in activity report, you will see a new number, as well as new tooltips to give specific details on how existing numbers are calculated. This means:
- Opportunities “created for” column means number of opportunities created by anyone in selected date range and currently assigned to selected user.
- Opportunities “created” column has been corrected to represent number of opportunities created by selected user in selected date range.
Lastly, we’ve fixed an issue with Explorer. A bug caused leads to appear to have been created in the future. The bug has been fixed. Explorer now displays the correct data for any given time period or time zone.
Redesigned API documentation
Anything you can do in Close’s app, you can also do via our API. We’ve redesigned our API documentation to make it easier for you to find what you need.
Use our API to:
- Set up custom reporting
- Design custom admin panels
- Build your own integrations
We’re looking forward to bringing you more product updates soon to make your workflow even better.
Got any questions? Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you out.
Don’t have a Close account? Try it for free for 14 days and start closing more deals today.