Recent improvements to Close
Just wanted to share a few improvements we've launched over the last week or so:
- Differentiate incoming calls to Ring Groups. If you're a part of a Ring Group, you'll now be able to differentiate between incoming calls made to your personal phone number versus calls made to one of your Ring Groups.
- Missed call/notifications for Ring Groups: Likewise, notifications for missed calls and voicemails will now show you if they were from calls made to a Ring Group versus your personal number.
- Active call bar UI improvements: We made other improvements to the green bar that shows up while you're on a call. The first is cosmetic—it just looks nicer and displays the information in a more concise way. The second was a change made to help prevent you from accidentally calling back someone with whom you just hung up.
- API endpoint for logging calls: In case you're not using Close's built in VoIP system, you can now log calls made from other places via a new API endpoint.
- Sent Email Report bug fixed: Fixed a bug on this report which prevented some of the links from working.
- Keyboard shortcuts bug fixed: Fixed a bug preventing keyboard shortcuts (e.g. focus the search box via Cmd+Shift+F) to work if your cursor was inside another textbox.
- Sending an email UI weirdness: If you sent an email with the same subject line as another recent email to the same lead, the UI would show some weirdness. Now it doesn't.
- Advanced search FAQ: Ever wanted to go deeper with our search syntax? Check out our new search syntax FAQ.