Week of bug fixes
We spent this week looking through a backlog of bugs and fixing as many of them as possible. Here's the update.
- Fixed a bug where merging leads would sometimes result in showing duplicate emails in the resulting merged lead.
- Fixed a bug where duplicate emails could be sent under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where replies sent from Close sometimes wouldn't be associated with the original email.
- When changing your SMTP credentials, try to resend any emails stuck in "outbox" immediately.
- Emails that didn't have a "from name" associated with them would incorrectly show the currently logged in Close user's name as the "from name". This is now fixed.
- Fixed the edit lead form so the "URL" field isn't marked red/incorrect if you enter a URL without "http://", since we auto-prefix with http:// for you.
- Fixes to Explorer that prevented certain combinations of filters from working.
- Fixed a bug where creating a lead/opportunity status with an existing name would fail, but without showing a reason.
- Added support for abbreviations of Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and US Armed Forces in an address "state" field.
- Answering a call on your phone number from a different organization now switches you into the relevent organization.
- Fixed expanding and editing of contact details on touch devices like iPad.
- Enabled clicking on a Smart View link for a page you're already on to reload the search results.
- Fixed a bug where thousand separators and currency codes would be included in the CSV exporter, making Excel not recognize the cells as numeric.
Plus, added a couple features, for good measure:
- Added "Primary opportunity user" to list of Smart Fields that can be displayed in Leads list
- Ability to enable/disable call forwarding in Phone Settings yourself (without emailing us)