Heidi Grey, Skilljar & TheRougeEssentials.com: Balancing Your Career With a Side Hustle & Passion
Episode #13: Close Women in Sales Series
Heidi Grey is a Strategic Account Manager at Skilljar and the founder & blogger of The Rogue Essentials (www.therogueessentials.com), a fashion and lifestyle blog focused on inspiring women to go outside of the norm to curate their own list of essentials. Her experience in sales, mobile attribution and fashion have all led her to launching and seeing success in her blog. Prior to Skilljar, Heidi worked as a Manager at Nordstrom, before moving to Sales & Account Management roles at AWB, Optify, and TUNE.
- Heidi's unique measure of her blogging success
- How she's applied what she's learned in retail, mobile attribution, and technology to her blog
- How she balances her career with her side hustle, and deals with burn out
- How to curate your essentials in your every aspect of life, in areas such as your style, career, creative endeavours, and community
- Heidi's definition of the modern woman and why she admires Sandi Lin, CEO of Skilljar