Nicole Wolosoff, Boston National Title Agency: Starting Conversations & Attracting Opportunities
Episode #18: Close Women in Sales Series
Listen: Soundcloud | iTunes | Your Favorite Podcast App 🎧Watch: YouTube Previous Guests: All EpisodesNicole Wolosoff is the President of the New York Operation of Boston National Title Agency. Prior to joining Boston National, Nicole served as the Vice President, Director of Operations and Underwriting Counsel at Insignia Title Agency. Before that, she was Vice President and Counsel at Langdon Title Agency. Nicole graduated from New York University’s School of Law LLM in Taxation Program, and earned her J.D. from the New York Law School and her bachelor’s from Towson University.
- From an early age, Nicole learn about the law of attraction and knew that she was destined for law school
- How Nicole used a dorky technique as a conversation opener at the early stages of her career
- How Nicole got her first internship, which set her up for career opportunities upon graduating from law school
- Jen's "choreographed" routine at networking events
- Jen's advice to salespeople is to "always be on" and "always be listening"