Get your startup hustle on!
Someone recently asked us "How should a startup hustler hustle?"
We thought we would put together some resources to help you get your startup hustle on!
Watch this interview: Close: A Founder With Two Businesses Teaches Hustle – with Steli Efti
Watch this talk on the art of the startup hustle:
Then there's our 30 day startup sales success email course (you can get it free).More basics:
You'll want to create your own scripts, templates and processes:
- How to create a sales phone script (free template)
- Inbound sales call script
- 5 cold email templates that will generate warm leads for your sales team!
- The successful sales call blueprint
- 10 steps for giving a convincing sales pitch
- The B2B referral sales system: The magical outbound growth engine most startups never use!
- Propose annual contracts to your SaaS customers [phone scripts & email templates]
Set up drip emails:
- Hacking lifecycle emails for software companies
- Sales emails: How to use drips to convert more trial users
You'll need to learn to manage objections:
- Manage any sales objection successfully!
- 3 outbound sales objections any inside sales team needs to learn how to overcome!
- Startup sales negotiations 101: How to respond to discount inquiries
- Startup sales: The pair negotiation tactic
Master cold calling 2.0:
- Cold calling conversion funnel metrics and benchmarks
- Six simple steps to getting started with cold sales emails
You'll need to master enterprise sales:
- The 7 essential rules for successful enterprise sales for startups!
- Enterprise sales pitfalls: Even if the CEO loves your product, you can still lose the deal
You'll need to get really good at managing your own psychology:
- Dealing with rejection in sales: The $8 million difference
- The magical formula you need to master sales: Competition & compassion!
And you need to effing keep following up:
- What are some effective ways of following up with people who said they would get back to you, but never did?
So there you have it. All the tools you need to get your startup hustle on. Now go get'em!